Stablepharma are looking to recruit a Formulation Manager that will be directly reporting to the Chief Science and Development Officer (CSO) and working with Senior R&D Manager
Stablepharma Ltd. is a biotech company focused on the development of thermostable vaccines in preloaded syringes. Avoiding refrigeration and simplifying use will enable effective vaccine stockpiling and delivery anywhere in the world. Stablepharma is a UK-headquartered biotech with R&D Centre of Excellence in Madrid, Spain.
We are a dynamic, high-growth company and recently closed part 1 of our Series A round. Following very encouraging data on our COVID mRNA and Tetanus diphtheria (Td) programmes, and additional funds, we are now expanding our team significantly.
We have created a new and exciting position for a Formulation Manager, based in Madrid, (SPAIN) that will be directly reporting to the Chief Science and Development Officer (CSO) and working with Senior R&D Manager and have following key duties and responsibilities:
• Develop acceptable formulations for StablePharma vaccines.
• Development and validation of analytical methods including those related to vaccine development (ELISA, HPLC, Karl Fisher, Dissolution, ..).
• Evaluate alternative drying methods (Freeze dry, vacuum dry,..)
• Carry out stability studies and evaluations.
• Provide laboratory registers to support for regulatory and quality.
• Engage with international advisors and subcontractors.
• Contribute to building and putting together the Common Technical Document for submission for marketing approval of StablePharma reformulated vaccines.
• Bachelor in Life Sciences (BSc), preferably pharmacy.
• At least 5 years’ experience in the formulation of injectables.
• Good understanding of the overall drug and vaccine development process.
• Fluent oral English and skilled Word writer.
• You will have the entrepreneurial spirit, ambition and enthusiasm required to drive growth for a high-potential start-up.
• Proactive problem solver, analytical with acute attention to detail.
• Eligibility and available to work 5 days a week in Madrid laboratory.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org