Stablepharma Ltd is an innovative biotech, developing a range of next generation thermostable vaccines. Our vision is to make fridge-free vaccines a reality, reduce waste and save lives.
Our fridge-free technology platform will extend shelf-life, allow for effective stockpiling and transportation of vaccines, anywhere in the world. In addition, fridge-free vaccines will contribute to reducing the impact of CO2 emissions caused by the global cold-chain. www.stablepharma.com
Stablepharma is headquartered in the UK with our R&D Centre of Excellence (CoE) in Madrid, Spain. We are a dynamic, high-growth company and following further investment and encouraging data on our COVID19 mRNA and Tetanus diphtheria (Td) programmes, we are now expanding our team significantly.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Scientist, for the development of mRNA-LNP vaccines based in Madrid (SPAIN) and directly supporting the Chief Scientist and the R&D Manager.
As Senior Scientist you will be an experienced professional with a vocation for hands-on laboratory research. (Note: Experience in mRNA-LNP formulations and product characterization techniques will be beneficial to the applicant). You will possess good knowledge of analytical methods and experimental design.
As Senior Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- Formulating LNP/mRNA based vaccines.
- Developing and taking to practice analytical methods for mRNA-LNP characterisation.
- Experiment design and follow-up detailed technical reporting.
- Maintain thorough and detailed lab notebooks and documentation records.
- Assist in maintaining general laboratory functionality, including lab equipment maintenance and the ordering and receiving of lab supplies.
- PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related discipline.
- Three years industrial or academic research experience in mRNA-LNP, micelles and/or liposomes.
- Experience with laboratory equipment and analysing scientific data and reporting (UV-Vis, fluorescence, SLS/DLS, particle characterization, FTIR, IR, DSC, chromatography, NMR or SAXS, etc).
- Experience in assay development.
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
Please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org