Stablepharma Ltd. is a biotech company focused on the development of thermostable vaccines. Avoiding refrigeration and simplifying use will enable effective stockpiling and transport of vaccines anywhere in the world. Stablepharma is headquartered in the UK with an R&D Centre in Madrid, Spain.
We are a dynamic, high-growth company. Following investment and encouraging data on our mRNA-LNP program and Tetanus diphtheria (Td) vaccine we are now expanding our team significantly.
We are looking to recruit a Formulation Scientist, for the formulation of vaccines based in Madrid (SPAIN) and directly supporting the Chief Scientist and the R&D Manager. As part of the team, you will work with us to achieve our vision: To save lives and reduce the world’s carbon footprint by making fridge-free vaccines a reality.
As Formulation Scientist you will be an experienced professional with a vocation for hands-on laboratory research in the area of vaccines. Experience in formulation of adjuvants, vaccines and lipid-based particles will be greatly appreciated. You will possess good knowledge of analytical methods and experimental design.
You will be responsible for:
- Reformulating vaccines.
- Developing and taking to practice analytical methods.
- Experiment design and follow-up detailed technical reporting.
- Maintain thorough and detailed lab notebooks and documentation records.
- Assist in maintaining general laboratory functionality, including lab equipment maintenance and the ordering and receiving of lab supplies.
- PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related discipline.
- Three years industrial or academic research experience.
- Experience with adjuvants, vaccines and lipid-based systems.
- Experience with laboratory equipment and analysing scientific data and reporting (UV-Vis, fluorescence, SLS/DLS, particle characterization, FTIR, IR, DSC, chromatography, NMR or SAXS, etc).
- Experience in assay development.
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
Please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org