Job Description for QMS Manager:
Stablepharma Ltd is an innovative biotech company developing a range of next generation thermostable vaccines products.
Our fridge-free technology platform will enable extended shelf-life of vaccines, allow for stockpiling, reduce vaccine wastage and the CO2 footprint of the cold-chain. www.stablepharma.com
Stablepharma is headquartered in the UK with an R&D Centre of Excellence in Madrid, Spain.
We are a dynamic, high-growth company. Following very encouraging data on our COVID mRNA and Tetanus diphtheria (Td) programmes, and with additional funding, we are now expanding our team significantly.
We have created a new and exciting position for a Quality Management System Manager, based in London (UK) directly supporting the Chief Scientist and Development Officer (CSO). As part of the team, you will work with us to achieve our vision: To save lives and reduce the world’s carbon footprint by making fridge-free vaccines a reality.
The following are the key duties and responsibilities for this role:
- Implement company Quality Management System.
- Support product development, manufacture and market authorisation.
- Contribute with documentation for Common Technical Document for submission for marketing approval of Stablepharma reformulated vaccines.
- A Bachelor degree in Life Sciences (BSc), preferably pharmacy.
- At least 5 years’ experience in quality environments within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Good understanding of the overall medicines development process.
- Experience in development and regulatory is an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Preferably a disposition to work in the UK.
- Good organisation & time management skills
- Positive attitude and flexible approach to work
- Ability to forge sound working relationships with others
Please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org