Stablepharma is a biotech company with a novel, patented StablevaX™ technology that can thermally stabilise and deliver a wide range of vaccines without the requirement for refrigeration. StablevaX™ is a vaccine solution that could eliminate the need for the cold chain and enable stockpiling anywhere in the world.
Stablepharma is a UK-headquartered biotech with R&D Centre of Excellence in Madrid, Spain.
Following very encouraging data on our COVID mRNA and Tetanus diphtheria (Td) programmes, and additional funds, we are now expanding our team significantly. We have created a new and exciting role for a Senior Laboratory Technician, based in Madrid, Spain that will be directly supporting the R&D Manager and R&D team. The role will help us achieve our vision: To save lives and reduce the world’s carbon footprint by making fridge-free vaccines a reality.
Duties as the Senior Laboratory Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Conducting and supporting scientific investigations and experiments
- Planning, setting up and undertaking experiments and trials
- Conducting assay development and validation
- Perform quality control and calibrate equipment if necessary
- Purchase, organize and store all chemicals substances and fluids according to safety instructions
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
- Perform data analysis and ensure data integrity
Proven experience as Laboratory Technician or relevant position
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Ability to interpret technical data for analytical instrumentation
- Experience in assay validation and vaccine characterization (ELISA, Flocculation assays, Aluminium quantification, pH, conductivity, chromatography, etc)
- Experience in lipid-based systems is a plus
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret scientific journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports and procedure manuals
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to work with concepts such as linear regression and statistical deduction
Please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org